Sunday, July 5, 2009

Save my soul


Breath... Breath…breath..!
Cause you got to live...


Your eyes scorched on me...
It blinds me now.
I want to break free from your lies.
I can’t get over the way you love me…
I can’t get used to being without you...
I don’t want to live alone here...
Don’t leave me for what you need...

When I hit on your chest...
I can feel earth puff in the oxygen from your spine...

Don’t leave…
Breath …breath... breath…

You can tell by the lines in my faded smile...
I want you for every single mile…

Your eyes scorched on me...
It blinds me now...

This isn't coincidence

I just want you for another chance..,
Let your bodily fluids tempt my emotions…

I crawl into you….
But even then I don’t see you breathe…

Give me one more chance to live…
I don’t want to be a not-jarred soul in this empty world!

1 comment:

work_of_fiction? said...

hmm,pretty decent. The way the emotion was pictured was pretty good! I will come back for more! Keep writing.