Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kiss me everyday!





Pale prick of the evening heat,
Like thin needles that bite into memories braided arches,
Twenty-second spotlighted dream of an evening waits.

I crawl and curve on the bed.
The conch-shell shaped touchtone phone,
I toss its wire not to let my fingers run loose.
Your respires jog on my skin.
And I wish you were there,
Not just on the phone.

So hug me when am there,
Miss me like am not there,
Smile at me in my dreams,
Kiss me everyday!

No matter how this painful distance could be,
The hoax diversion of the hormone game,
Heats up the bulls-rage puff that blows out through my nose.
I know I want you by my side,
And I wish you were there,
Not just on the phone.

So hug me when am there,
Miss me like am not there,
Smile at me in my dreams,
Kiss me everyday!

The music would sound better with you.
The tousled sheets would make me taste desire,
Sweat! when I close my eyes,
Be with me,
Entertain me in sheer purity!
Cause I wish you were there,
Not just on the phone.

So hug me when am there,
Miss me like am not there,
Smile at me in my dreams,
Kiss me everyday!

6 comments:

Øض§ Á £‡ØÑ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Øض§ Á £‡ØÑ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Øض§ Á £‡ØÑ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Srikanth Chaganti said...

Hey ...
Nice feelings expressed there...
Too good....
Keep up the good work....


-Srikanth Chaganti

abhisha said...

heyn its amazing ....u can write ...good one...keep it up

What am i? said...

Thanks.. am happy you liked it..sweetss