Friday, May 9, 2008

Lost at work!


I feel so lost among a crowd I cannot even connect too. Some are selfish. Some are snooty. Some are smart but defending. Some are caring but they really don’t mean to. Some are deeply engaged in backbiting. Some smile at you but then you wonder blandly whether they really meant it. Some literally embrace you in a touch of care.


That’s the way how my mind works now I guess. Maybe because all those things which are truly beautiful gives us enduring joy while the others just smile at you, walk abreast and then leave you where it all started. Yes am waiting around the corner now, wondering where it all started. I wish I could back home. Rather than fool around with words which makes sense to someone else but not me. I wish I could get back all that I wanted the most and that I have lost. Rather than cry over it waiting for the next day to be better. I wish I truly understood what I really wanted. Rather than being a make believe artist who wonders what people say are revolutionary and has a true meaning. I want to move to a zone untouched by sores. Sores of pain.

7 comments:

death becomes him said...

Do it!
:-)

dheep said...

oh i just forgot the place!!!

A Liberated Soul said...

I thought you would change your blog comment setting back to how it was so I could anonymously comment. But you didn't. And I wonder if it made any difference.

Did it?

dheep said...

:-)....i am not sure about this one..!!

A Liberated Soul said...

How about I say I am ALS?

dheep said...

Hey.................where u been.......its been long time..right!!

Now it sure does make a big difference.... ALS the three lettered word is more than a name ..it sure makes a big difference in my blog ;-)

ancientmariner said...

thanks for stopping by...some insightful posts you have in here..