Friday, December 14, 2007

Torn by love!


Morning blues seem blurred,
I could not feel the pain.
But deep within,
there is a deeper pain,
It’s numb!
Death-cold numb of blood,
which a small poke,
could force out!
I give up,
cause I know my life could never be bright.

My heart was snatched away,
and my mind desperately sways!

It had lost its colours.
Like a rainbow swallowed by the mighty ocean.
Like the mud which makes love to the rain water,
and dries in the north to where she wandered.
Like a thunder stroke which blinked,
forgetting to light!

I lost myself,
to love!

Love was never a favour,
which I owed to some empty soul.
Love was never a traitor,
who left me confused.
Love was never known,
until it came!

But I knew it.
I touched it
I felt it.

Deep within me,
beyond my senses,

It raged the fire,
I yearned for it,
I saw life with it.

A fear crept in!

My heart was snatched away,
and my mind desperately sways!

I wish I could have him back,
cause missing him seems like a hissing snake.
With its deadly pang and haunting eyes,
I feel light,
The light vapor of death,
It’s embracing me.
But then I lost him,
He belongs to some little girl,
who never knew of this greater love!
But I still wait,
waiting for some god-send miracle.
But still I smile,
yearning for his warm hug.

Cause!

My heart was snatched away,
and my mind desperately sways!

No comments: