Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cause Papa would be alone!!


Were you scared ever?

My eyes are red,

I cried a lot yesterday.


Sometimes I feel alone in this world.


Then all my joys wither away,

I perceive.


My garage seems like,

where I sit in the car to inhale a tortured bit of carbon monoxide.

The rafters in the attic seem like,

where I could hang myself.

Razor-sharp bits and pieces seem,

implements for my wrist.


Am I lost?

Am I Scared?


Trust me there is someone hiding in dark.


I feel so cold here.


You know, the death cold nights,

and the days seem numb,

she follows me everywhere.


Don’t know why,

but know I would have to leave, she is here to take me away,


and then Papa would be left alone!


When I was hiding under the bed,

Papa asked “what happened”.

Didn’t have an answer.

I am wondering, when the breeze hit my eyes.

Then a little drop of tear fell down.


Am I sad?


Staring at that pool makes me sad.


That was where she was lying, drenched in blood.

They are forcing me to speak out.

But if I do she would come and take me away.

I would not say.


But I remember I had seen it all.


I hate this illustration of her on the floor.

I wish the sun would melt away,

and take her far away from me,

but then still she could trace back to the den.


Oh am I scared,

Yes, but still I don’t want to be lost!


Cause Papa would be alone!

No comments: